Monday, December 24, 2007

looking back...

i'll probably be doing this again before the end of the year... but here it is, christmas eve of 2007. geez...where does the time go...

i've finished the hardest semester of my life.. i really didn't think i'd make it this far. i can't believe it. it's unreal. i'm kind of proud of myself. i feel like maybe i can possibly do anything. i can't imagine what it will feel like when i finish next semester.

pretty sure i clued him in.
i wonder if he'll come for me...
if he doesn't... it'll be okay....
i have so many things to share tho...
stories...discoveries... dreams... thoughts...adventures...family....
i think i'd like to share them with him...
but we'll see...

it's incredible to think of how much has happened since this time last year... i missed the Lord so much... my heart was so bare and broken... thank God for rescuing me... for loving me... for restoring my heart to the dances and dreams i reveled in before...
life with Him will be a dream...one way or another... i'm finally able to trust Him... i feel so safe and guarded...

His love is sweeter than life...

No comments: