Sunday, November 02, 2008

dry heart

i sort of feel like my heart is dying.... i think it's being choked slowly by the comforts, by the large corporations, by the "needs" that are only "wants", by the consumption, by the technical responsibilities, by the wait to go, to be, to love....
this isn't what i hoped for...

he said to do what i wanted...go where i wanted. i want him... to wait for him, support him...and then be taken by him to adventure, generosity, and sacrifice... ...who knows what kind of life i want to lead. i want to chase it down....find it out. do i have to do it alone?

Lord, I know you're close... I'm aching for a difference here... Teach me to love the one in front of me... to be content... to live life as I'm supposed to...to go where You are... ...where are You?

1 comment:

Dave Schipper said...

didn't seem to dry to me...

hey thanks for pushing me to finish the Gypsy Soul site... my writings are over at the Musings one...

I also have a healthy 100+ subscibers to my blog at

www.myspace.com/davezeman

Look it up... much more music stuff than you would ever need...

Dave