Friday, April 11, 2008

wishing

it's almost here...27 days... i just can't believe i've come this far...i can't believe i've nearly achieved this... i hope it's worth it. it will be.
i just don't know what i want to do with my life. i don't know where i want to go. what i want to do. i want someone to share all this with...but i've gotten so close to my family... i've really learned to make priorities...chase the things i want out of life...
i long to be known... to be explored... to be experienced..
i wonder what it would be like to experience me?
i hope it's like a warm breeze bringing a bit of freshness but leaves you looking a bit unruly...
lord...i feel you...i know you're there... but come find me... can you squeeze the life out of me? if i'm gonna waste my life, i want it to be wasted for you... i want to experience what you have for me...
how do you suck the marrow out of life?
i want to swim to the depth...drown in the moments....
climb to the heights and let the breeze take my mind away...
or just sit and be doused by the sunshine...

No comments: