Tuesday, February 19, 2008

if i go crazy...will you still be my friend?

i believe the Lord wants to heal sick people...
i believe sometimes God tells me things about people and their lives...
i believe God tells me things about life...about today and tomorrow...
i believe in supernatural powers...
i believe in real miracles...
i believe in the impossible...
i believe that i can set people free through the power of God...
i believe that i am a vessel of the love of God...
i believe there is power in my hands...
sometimes people get hot when i touch them...
i believe i am the Living One's hands and feet and mouth and....

i go to wal*mart to ask if i can pray for people....
sometimes i expect them to get healed...
sometimes i just want to see their hearts healed...
i pray out loud and in words unknown to human ears....
i wanna give away everything i have...
i spent valentine's night worshiping an unseen Lover...
sometimes that unseen Lover kisses me...
i would rather be loved by that Lover than any lover the world could offer....

sometimes i act like all of this is not true...
usually i'm willing to sacrifice everything in order to taste a bit of it...
always are my hopes and dreams rooted and grounded in seeing it come out in my life....

regardless of everything that has ever been, is now, or ever will be: i have seen the Lord do miracles through my mouth and hands. it is something worth waiting for, worth fighting for, worth dying for....

No comments: