Thursday, March 20, 2008

geez...

i feel like a roller coaster....
50 more days til graduation... will i make it?
something in me says yes... but my eye is still twitching... i feel so dry... i woke up depressed and empty...i just want out of this cave...i know the world is a beautiful place, why can't i see it? i want to be a part of it, but i feel choked..
"why don't you live life while going to the hospital, you say?" ...it's not that i don't...i really really enjoy the people and my time there, but it's hard to enjoy it when i feel like my teacher is waiting for me to fail...
..and i can't find my car keys... suck.
can an irresponsible dreamer be a nurse? a good one?
i know so.
i will be.
...i want to be happy in this place...
is it just a mental decision?
...why won't my eye stop twitching??

1 comment:

Zombie said...

Eat a banana, you may need some potassium for the eye twitch.