Thursday, November 18, 2004

confidence

(small peninsula of land + wonderful starry night sky + great span of water + a seeking, searching soul = a glorious meeting from God)

oogh...the confidence i have in Christ... so refreshing and freeing... there's nothing like living for Him in all the world...

He loves me, He really loves me!

i fail so often...i let Him down every day... sometimes i run up to Him like a bratty kid and kick Him in the knees... but He believes in me...He thinks I can do it...i see dirt...He sees a field ripe and rich and full... i see lumpy clay...He sees an original, beautiful masterpiece... i can't help but trust Him.. can't help but hand everything over to Him... and oogh... the relief i feel in Christ... the hope i have in Him... even if i don't get to see the end results of what He does in my life... i will serve Him... I will serve Him with all i am...

He can make anything weak, ugly, or useless into something strong, lovely, or useful... He's AMAZING!!! ASTOUNDING!!!

my love, my sweet love... there's nothing that compares with You...

stotrum for THREE SHOOTING STARS!!!

No comments: